-->

Ketogenic diet _ اضغط على رابط المسلسلات أسفله


مشاهدة مباشرة اون لاين

hi my name is dr. Bosworth and today I'm gonna do a short clip on the benefits for your brain on ketosis I'll be honest when.
 I first went on the ketogenic diet my mother was suffering with a severe and long term illness in the form of cancer and I was really doing the ketogenic diet as a way to support her in her journey but it didn't take long for me to see that the hype I had heard about ketogenic diets and the improved mental function was very measurable and easy to see what they were talking about that's what kept me on the ketogenic diet for the last two-and-a-half years and I really thought that I would not be able to concentrate this long ever again I thought it was a youthful option and when he grew to in your 40s you aren't gonna have that option anymore I was wrong the mental benefits of continued cognitive stamina and mental processing ability to handle stress has been the reason I've continued on the ketogenic diet since then there's been quite a bit of information that's come out on how does the ketogenic diet help with that brain function and why the brain enjoys and is able to use sugar or glucose whenever it's available so by lowering the sugars and increasing the ketones in a ketogenic diet you'll often hear patients talk about that first couple of weeks how they go through a depressive phase or they have a they feel very heavy or depressed but what happens after that is that the brain cells become more adapted to the ketogenic diet and are able to use the fuel of ketone to power their function as they get better adapted at using that ketone the mental function grows more and more into one of the best performances that I think the brain can do the chronic diseases that impact your brain such as Parkinson's depression insomnia sleep apnea memory problems are all linked to an increased state of inflammation in the brain this is at a microscopic level and many times patience don't know that they have a swollen areas of their brain from that chronic illness but what they often notice is when they've switched to a ketogenic diet about second third and specifically the fourth week of using ketones as fuel they are all much more aware at how tolerant they are of changes in their life they don't get nearly as stressed out their sleep is deeper and again that mental performance is as if you've turned back time and their brain is acting like it was ten years ago it's been this benefit that I find continues to attract my colleagues and my patients to sustain the ketogenic diet that it only takes a couple of slip-ups to go off of the ketogenic diet to feel how sluggish my brain can get how irritable I can be when I've when I've fallen off the weigh-in onto a non ketogenic diet most importantly my patients who really do suffer from some major chronic illnesses have all been able to feel the benefits and many of them lower some of the medications used to regulate and help those brain diseases I hope this was helpful click the link below if you'd like more information or if you're interested in a deeper dive into ketosis